More blogs about supplier enablement.
Supplier Enablement: Don't do as I do, do as I say! STOP IT!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Don't do as I do, do as I say! STOP IT!

There is on old saying that is drilled into presenters; say it, say it again, and then say it one more time in case they didn't hear you.

So, here goes:

If you don't want paper documents from your suppliers STOP sending paper documents to them, I repeat

If you don't want paper documents from your suppliers STOP sending paper documents to them, I repeat once more

If you don't want paper documents from your suppliers STOP sending paper documents to them

Sending paper documents as an attachment to e-mail is PAPER SENT BY E-MAIL.

Sending paper documents as a fax is PAPER.

Sending paper by post is PAPER in an envelope.

Let your supplier have the choice to print your electronic documents if they need to but don't burden them with paper when you are trying to eliminate paper yourself.

Click here for more information on getting those electronic documents on the move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home