More blogs about supplier enablement.
Supplier Enablement: Supplier Adoption or Supplier Enablement?

Monday, April 24, 2006

Supplier Adoption or Supplier Enablement?

A quick search on Google using the terms above reveal both terms are commonplace.

Do they mean the same thing to buyers and suppliers?

Looking at it from a supplier’s perspective what matters to them?

I’ve been invited to start up electronic trading with my customers. I have the choice to accept or decline. To help me decide I need to know:-

Why have we been selected as a potential electronic trading partner?
What’s in it for me?
What are the implications for me?
What help/assistance we will receive?
What are the consequences if we don’t or can’t proceed?

A .pdf document with information for buyers is available to download at http://www.impaq.co.uk/images/supplier_portal_pdfs/supplier_enablement.pdf

IMPAQ has created its definitions for supplier adoption and supplier enablement at
http://www.impaq.co.uk/terms/index.shtml#supplier%20enablement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home