More blogs about supplier enablement.
Supplier Enablement: Supplier Enablement – to blog, or not to blog: that is the question

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Supplier Enablement – to blog, or not to blog: that is the question

As a blogger I am mindful that not everyone is connected with what’s happening in BLOG land.

I met a marketer in a hi-tech company last week that hadn’t even heard of blogging! So, is anyone bothered about my blogs? In keeping with many other blogs I have no comments but I’m not bothered. When I visit blogs I’m there to ‘gather’ information and have little interest to leave comments. So I was interested to read a comment by the renowned Butler Group suggesting I might be wasting my time blogging and that it is a drain on my productivity.

If you want to read the article follow this link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home