More blogs about supplier enablement.
Supplier Enablement: Supplier Enablement – Top Academic gives verdict

Friday, July 28, 2006

Supplier Enablement – Top Academic gives verdict

I’ve mentioned in other blogs that getting suppliers involved in your electronic business initiatives is not always as straightforward as you might hope.

Well, now a top academic has piled in with some help.

They report: “Despite the amazing technical advances of recent years, and all the talk about agility and real-time information, the information systems that link customer to supplier remain woefully limited.”

Ouch! - I hear you say, I didn’t want to hear that cos’ that spells trouble.

Is there any good news from this academic?

Well, they go on to say: “Successful partner integration largely depends on understanding both industry trends and your company's business relationships.”

That’s a comfort?

And does this academic have the answer?

They sure do.

Here it is: “How can I help you to help me?'"

Did I hear you shout eureka?

Click here for the full article

Click here if YOU NEED HELP with: “How can I help you to help me?'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home